Nordic Material Supply A/S was founded in 2004 and prefabricates metal components and constructions in good quality and at competitive prices. All our productions are manufactured in Poland, Lithuania or China to meet our customers requirements.
Compared to our competitors, we are a cost effective organization, without expensive headquarters and no expensive production in Denmark. We deliver your products in a good quality, at agreed delivery time and at a competitive price level. We work to be your preferred supplier of metal based products.
Core parameters in our work are, that we are here to prefabricate quality products as specified and delivery as agreed. All production is based on production-to-customer-order and our prime customers are within the Danish industrial segment – Quality, Delivery time and Competitive pricing.
To guaranty good products, we aim for an on-going close dialog with our customers, which give an efficient knowledge transfer of required information and optimal understanding of the customers products and usage. Dependent on how products are used, product design and dimensions, we choose the best production setup and technology.
We can deliver a line of products made of steel, stainless steel and aluminium, based on sheets, profiles, bars and pipes; always based on our customers design and requirements.
We support a line of technologies to support our customers products, high finish, tolerances and designs. This includes cutting, bending, milling, grinding, surface plating and painting, and sub-assembly of metal components before delivery.
All powder painting are done on quality machinary and within good environmental conditions for our workers – applying the European Guidelines for safe prefabrication with powder paint.
- Tecnical assistance in development of new products – ongoing dialog.
- Produktion of steel- and alumnium products, powder painted or with other surface treatment.
- Degrease of products before powder painting /other surface treatment.
- Iron phosphating for steel products before powder painting an option.
- Powder painting in good quality and finish.
- Sub-assembly of powder painted components and products.
- Packaging of finished products as required by our customers.
Details about powder paint:
- Polyester colour options within RAL colours
- Surface brightness is normally in 80, 70 og 30. (+/- 5). For special productions other variations are available.
- Colour lines: The Classic Collection, Effect, Alliages, The Mineral Collection and Eco Texture are among our lines of colours.
- Surface structure: Smooth or structured powder paint solutions.
- Powder paint processes are done within RoHS directive for all products.
- Powder paint in accordance to SS-EN ISO 9001:2000, SS-EN ISO 14001:1996, Qualicoat probation and GSB.
Dialog about powder paint solutions: To secure the best results, we always secure a close dialog with our customers, which secures an efficient transfer of required informaitons abouth the products and required dimensions and tolerances. This is regarded as an important part of our work to secure products with a high quality.
Technologies and services:
Surface treatment Technologies:
Tolerances and Norms:
We operate under RoHS, ISO and DIN norms as specified by our customers.
We refer to the following links:
For more information about our products, we refer to thin sheet products, CNC turret punching, CNC processing, laser cutting, water cutting, surface treatment, powder paint, steel, stainless steel, extruded aluminium profiles, plasma cutting, metal-rubber, quality management, downloads, links, strategy and vision, news and front page.
For general information about Nordic Material Supply A/S and products, we refer to the front page and the menu.
We handle all kinds of prefabrication of steel, stainless steel, brass, copper and aluminium. Do not hesitate to contact us for an open dialog about Your products and questions in general. We would be delighted to service Your organization also – Phone +45 50 300 250 or email@example.com.